– Mainline Steam Worcester to Paddington through Oxford and Didcot GW Exeter to Dainton. Severn Tunnel traffic around Pilning and Patchway. Gloucester – Worcester mainline.
– Secondary Mainlines and Branch Lines The lines around Barnstaple, including the Ilfracombe and Torrington branches. also the line from Okehampton to Halwill Jc and onto Torrington. The climb from Weymouth to Upwey. Somerset and Dorset from Bournemouth to Bath. Gloucester to Chalford auto trains. Worcester vinegar works branch.
– Steam on Shed Barnstaple Junction, Weymouth, Bath, Worcester.
– Notable Locations Barnstaple Jc, Braunton, Torrington, Eggesford, Exeter, Dainton Bank, Seaton Jc, Upwey Wishing Well Halt, Bournemouth West, Templecombe, Evercreech Jc, Binegar, Radstock, Midford, Bath Green Park, Keynsham, Patchway Pilning, Westerleigh Jc, Gloucester, Stonehouse, Chalford, Wadborough, Spetchly, Worcester, Norton Jc, Stoulton, Fladbury, Chipping Campden, Oxford, Didcot.
– Loco Classes GSR/Hall, Grange, Castle, 1400, 2251, 2800, 4300, 5101, 5205. Southern/West country, Merchant Navy, Maunsell Z & N, S & D 7Fs/J39/Br/2MT, 4MT, 5MT, 4F, 8F, 9F, Black Fives