– Main Line Steam WCML from Beattock to Glasgow. Stirling to Aberdeen.
– Secondary Main Lines & Branch Lines Fort William to Mallaig. Callander to Crianlarich + the Killin branch. Highland Railway branch from Ballinluig to Aberfeldy. Glasgow & South Western lines around Ayr & Kilmarnock.
– Steam on Shed Polmadie & Aberdeen (Ferryhill).
– Wales Main Line Steam North Wales from Chester to Llanfair. Severn Tunnel to Cardiff.
– Secondary Main Line & Branch Lines Cambrian coast from Welshpool to Barmouth also to Aberystwyth. Bala junction to Ruabon.
– Lines around Shrewsbury and Swansea.
– Great Western from Neath to Aberdare onto Crumlin and Pontypool. Pontsticill Junction to Talylyn Junction.
– Barry Scrapyard.
– Industrial Lines Tallywain, Pontardulais, Mountain Ash.
– Loco Classes Coronation, Princess, Royal Scot, Britannia, Clan, Jubilee, County, Castle, Manor, Hall, Black 5s, Crabs, Pannier tanks, Prarie, Standard tanks, Ivatt, 5MT, 4MT, 3MT, 2MT, 9F, A1, A2, A4, B1, & K1.