– Main Line Steam A superb selection of main line steam action along the WCML from Crewe to Carlisle.
– Secondary Main Line and Branch Lines Mainly additional views on adjoining metals including:-
– The scenic Stainmore Route from Tebay to Belah viaduct (including rare shots of both Smardale and Belah viaducts).
– The Cumbria coast line, with rare views on the branches to Lakeside and Coniston.
– Freight movements around the Buxton and Peak Forest areas, including the line to Hindlow.
– The Preston to Longridge branch.
– The Ingleton branch.
– The Midland Route from Lancaster Green Ayr to Wennington and the Furness and Midland Route from Wennington to Carnforth.
– Traffic around Birkenhead and Ince and Elton.
– 1938 shots of 5552 Silver Jubilee at St. Annes.
– Steam on Shed Crewe, Carnforth, Birkenhead, Tebay, Buxton.
– Notable Locations Crewe station, Middlewich, Hooton, Ince and Elton, Warrington, Farington Junction, Preston, Garstang and Catterall, Caton, Carnforth, Borwick, Arnside, Ulverston, Workington, Carlisle, Milnthorpe, Oxenholme, Grayrigg, Tebay, Shap, Penrith, Ravenstonedale, Smardale Viaduct, Belah Viaduct, Chinley, Peak Forest, Buxton.
– Loco Classes Coronation, Princess, Britannia, Clan, Jubilee, Royal Scot, Black Five, Fairburn tanks, Ivatt 4MT, 5MT, 3MT, 4F, 8F, 9F, WD.