– Main line Steam WCML from Willesden to Tamworth. GW Steam from Snow Hill to Princess Risborough.
– Great Central line from Loughborough to Rugby.
– Midland line up the Lickey incline (including shots of Big Bertha).
– Other Topics Traffic around Stratford-on-Avon and Worcester.Northampton and Coventry areas, coal traffic around Shirebrook and Worksop.
– The Butterley branch, freight and passenger traffic between Pye Bridge junction and Chesterfield and around the Gainsborough area.
– Steam on Shed Wolverhampton Stafford Road, Worcester, Willesden Shed.
– Notable Locations North Wembley, Tring Cutting, Rugby, Nuneaton, Polesworth, Tamworth, Hademore Troughs, Nottingham, Loughborough, Leicester, Bestley Heath Crossing, Rowenington Troughs, Leamington Spa, Banbury, Princess Risborough, Ashchurch, Bromsgrove, Blackwell, Stratford-on-Avon, Derby, Pye Bridge, Westhouses, Chesterfield, Worksop, Gainsborough, Northampton, Coventry, Snow Hill, Wolverhampton.
– Loco Classes King, Castle, Hall, Manor, Grange, County, Bullied West Country and Merchant Navy, Royal Scots, Patriots, Jubilees, Duchesses, Britannias, Black Fives, Crabs, Ivatt 4MT, 4F, 8F, 9F, WE, B1, Jinty, Pannier Tanks, 51XX, 43XX tanks.