Featuring a huge nostalgic cross section including:-
– Action all along the fondly remembered Somerset & Dorset line including the Highbridge branch.
– The London & South Western route from Salisbury to Exeter including the rare 1947 footage of the Devon Bell at Exeter Central.
– Great Western branch steam operations on the Bodmin branch, Chard to Taunton, Gloucester to Stroud and the Cheltenham to Kingham line.
– Great Western main line steam from Bristol to Plymouth highlighting Weston-Super-Mare, Taunton, Exeter, Dawlish Warren, Newton Abbot, Plymouth. Paddington to Swindon including Twyford, Sonning Cutting, Reading.
– Express workings between Kingham – Oxford & Gloucester to Broadway.
– London & South Western branch line operations from Lyme Regis to Axminster with the famous Adams 4-4-2 tanks, plus the Seaton branch .
– Cornish Branch Lines Bodmin – Wadebridge featuring the Beattie
2-4-0 well tanks on China Clay workings.
– Operations around Fowey Docks, Lostwithiel & Saint Austell.
– Steam loco classes:- S & D 7Fs, Bullied West Country & Merchant Navy, Maunsel S15 & U class, M7, T9, Beattie & Adams tanks, Castle, King, Hall, Manor, Grange, County, 1400, 4200, 4500, 6100, 9400, and various pannier tanks, Standard 4MT & 5MT Ivatt 2MT, 4F, 8F, 9F.