– Main Line Steam The West Coast main line from Hest Bank Near Morecambe to Warrington. Liverpool Lime Street through to Speke. Traffic on the southern end of the Settle to Carlisle line from Kirby Stephen to Hellifield. Cross Pennine traffic around Standedge and Huddersfield.
– Branch Lines & other topics Farington Junction, via Rose Grove to Copypit. Freight traffic around Wigan including Springs branch. Amberswood on the Whelley loop line. Howe Bridge Junction, and the Chequerbent Incline. Passenger traffic around Bolton, and Manchester Victoria. Traffic around the Stockport area. The Preston to Blackpool line and passenger and freight in the Leeds area.
– Steam on Shed The impressive everyday sight of steam on shed at Aintree, Patricroft, Heaton Mersey, Stockport Edgely, and Holbeck.
– Notable locations A feast of nostalgic locations including: Farington Junction, Lancaster, Golborne Junct, Winwick Junction, Moore water troughs, Salwick, Hoghton, Wavertree Junction, Speke, Springs Branch, Bolton, Manchester Victoria, Trafford Park, Chorlton – cum – Hardy, Cheadle Heath, Stockport, Aisgill, Dent, Ribblehead, Hellifield, Bradford Foster Square, Apperley Bridge, Leeds Central & City Stations, Stourton and Bolton Percy.
– Steam loco classes A3, B1, V2, Q6, OF, 4F, 8F, 9F, WD, 4MT, 5MT, Duchess, Princess, Jubilee, Royal Scot, Patriot, Britannia, Black Five, Crabs & Fairburn tank.