A rare treat as we follow camerman Ian Lyman as he travels around England, Wales and Scotland during the 1960s. Including:-
– A day visit to Warrington to see WCML steam.
– Super Ds at Bescot shed.
– Steam in the North East at York, Hartlepool plus Seaham coal traffic.
– Scottish steam at Aberdeen Ferryhill shed and at Craiginches.
– Great Western Steam at Didcot shed, Oxford loco changes, and lineside locations around Kings Sutton, Banbury and Gloucester stations.
– Welsh steam, A ride behind 7802 from Shrewsbury to Aberystwyth on the Cambrian Coast Express, with stops to look at Newtown and Talerddig station and Signal Box.
– Southern Steam, Redhill shed and Maunsell U and N classes on local services from Redhill. A few hours at Basingstoke with Bullied Pacifics, BR standards, Halls, S15s and Ns.
– Isle of Wight Steam at Ryde, St Johns Rd, Smallbrook Jc including a look at the Signal Cabin operations, Brading, Sandown, Shanklin, Wroxhall, Ventnor, Havenstreet, Newport, Mill Hill and Cowes.