Featuring the work of one very talented ex-railwayman this programme has the benefit of some unique signal box visits as well as lots of nostalgic action mainly around the Northampton area.
– Steam around Staveley, Yorkshire Main Colliery, Derby Station
– Seaton to Stamford
– Northampton Castle to Wellingborough London Road
– Northampton to Wolverton
– Wolverton to Newport Pagnell Branch
– Ravenstone Wood Junction to Clifford Sidings
– The Great Central Route from Rugby to Brackley
– Steam on Shed – Staveley, Northampton, Woodford
– Notable Locations – Staveley, Langwith Junction, Warmsworth Junction, Derby, Seaton, Luffenham, Ketton, Stamford, Morcott, Northampton, Castle Ashby, Duston West, Roade, Blisworth, Gayton, Wolverton, Newport Pagnell, Ravenstone Wood Junction, Woodford Junction, Blakesley, Charwelton, Woodford Halse, Culworth Junction, Brackley Central.
– Industrial Steam – iron ore operations at Blisworth and S & L minerals at Wellingborough.