– Main line steam on the Waterloo – Weymouth main line shot during the period 1964/67 including local & Express Passenger (featuring the Bournemouth Belle) + freight traffic.
– Branch line steam including Guildford to Horsham. The Lymington branch. The Swanage branch, plus the Ringwood branch with superb pick up freight action at Wimborne, West Moors, & Ringwood.
– Steam on shed at Nine Elms, Eastleigh and Bournemouth.
– Notable locations featured in this volume include:- Waterloo, Vauxhall, Clapham Junction, Surbiton, Woking, Basingstoke, Eastleigh, Southampton Central, Brokenhurst, Sway, New Milton, Christchurch, Pokesdown, Bournemouth Central, Poole, Wareham, Wool, Dorchester South, Weymouth.
– Steam loco classes featured:- Merchant Navy, West Country, Battle of Britain, Q1, Lord Nelson, S15, M7 and U class. Also black five and Hall. Plus BR standard classes 4MT, 5MT, Ivatt 2MT and 4MT, 9F.