The characteristic railways that served this scenic part of the country offer a fascinating glimpse of past times. Highlights include auto trains ambling through wonderful scenery and Kings in charge of mainline steam. Featuring:-
– Worcester to Chipping Camden
– Cheltenham Spa to Chipping Norton branch.
– Gloucester area.
– Gloucester to Kemble line.
– Hatton to Didcot main line.
– Newbury to Savernake.
– Dursley branch line and Berkeley Road to Lydney Service.
– Worcester, Evesham, Chipping Camden, Spetchley, Cheltenham Spa St. James, Cheltenham Spa Malvern Road, Chipping Norton, Gloucester, Over Junction, Tuffley Junction, Standish Junction, Cashes Green Halt, Stroud, Ham Mill Halt, Brimscombe, St. Mary’s Halt, Chalford, Kemble, Dursley, Berkeley Road, Hatton, Leamington Spa, Banbury, Oxford, Radley, Didcot, Newbury, Savernake.
– Also Worcester, Gloucester, & Banbury sheds.