– Mainline Steam Action from Kings Cross to York including spectacular water trough scenes at Langley.
– Secondary Lines The Midland & Great Northern Joint lines around Sutton Bridge. Push pull trains from Stamford to Seaton. Midland route from Oakham to Kettering. The Great Northern branch from Great Ponton. Retford to Sheffield.
– Industrial Lines Iron Ore operations at Exton Park, Corby Steelworks lines, Staveley works.
– Steam on Shed Peterborough New England, Grantham, York.
– Notable Locations Kings Cross, Welwyn Garden City, Woolmer Green, Knebworth, Langley Junction, Langley Water Troughs, Peterborough, Sutton Bridge, Werrington, Seaton, Stamford, Luffenham, Oakham, Exton Park, Corby, Great Ponton, Corby Glen, Retford, Worksop, Sheffield Victoria, Potteric Car, Doncaster, Selby, Hessle, York, Bolton Percy.
– Loco Classes A1, A2, A3, A4, V2, K1, B1, B16, 8F, 9F, WD, 02, 04, Black Five, Britannia, Ivatt 2MT, 4MT, British Railways Standard 2MTs.