Steam Railway, the UK’s biggest selling railway magazine, is proud to present this outstanding programme highlighting some of the very finest steam action from all around the world. This unique compilation is introduced by Nigel Harris, Managing Editor of EMAP Railway titles, and features:-
• The Great Central Railway – a visit with Nigel Harris to this popular line.
• Steam in the Czech Republic – action from a little visited part of Europe
• The Midland Railway Centre – steam around Butterley, in Derbyshire.
• Mainline steam in the UK – a round-up of some of the best action from all round the UK.
• Switzerland – fabulous scenery and distinctive locomotives hard at work!
• Narrow gauge action on the Ffestiniog Railway in Wales featuring the famous double Fairlies.
• Mainline steam in Scotland – on the scenic and dramatic route from Fort William to Mallaig.
• The North Norfolk Railway – a look at preserved steam around Sheringham.
• The Severn Valley Railway – a close look at one of the country’s leading preserved lines.
• China – spectacular action from a country where mainline steam is part of everyday life.