EXTRA VALUE FIVE VOLUME BOXED SET
‘125.00 if purchased individually ‘
only ‘80.00 in this special boxed set
Volume 1 1962 -1964
– The West Riding of Yorkshire including Leeds, Bradford, Shipley and Holbeck Shed. Industrial Steam from Tyne Docks to Consett.
– Scotland contrasting steam around Gleneagles with branchline steam to Crieff, and a visit to St Rollox shed.
– Western Steam at Aberystwyth plus the last Great Western King in action.
– The West Coast mainline in Lancashire and Cumbria including Morecambe South Junction, Carnforth and Shap.
– Southern Steam main line action in the Bournemouth area during the early 1960s.
– Plus lots of other everyday action as well as some famous railtours including the Jacobite, the Cromford & High Peak tour and the Ribble – Lune Tour.
Volume 2 1964 – 1966
– Southern Steam, Eastleigh, Southampton, Bournemouth, Wareham and Yeovil area. Somerset & Dorset, last 7F special plus Evercreech Junction, Stalbridge, Broadstone. Isle of Wight, Ryde, Ryde St. Johns, Smallbrook Junction, Haven Street, Brading, Sandown, Ventnor
– North West Steam, Copy Pit, Skipton area including the Grassington branch, Kingmoor Shed. Leeds area, Copley Hill, Wortley South Junction, Beeston Junction, Farnley Junction, Brighouse yard and Holbeck shed.
– Specials, Great Marquess Plus lots of other everyday action as well as some famous railtours including the Jacobite, the Cromford & High Peak tour and the Ribble – Lune Tour.
Volume 3 1966 – 1967
– The end of the Somerset & Dorset A typical day’s action on Shap
– Skipton to Horton in Ribblesdale Southern Steam in the last year
– Sittingbourne Paper Mill
– Steam specials Steam in the Bradford area
Volume 4 1967- 1968
– Shap Steam, at the end of 1967.
– Final days of steam in the West Riding, Whitehill Curve, St. Dunstans, Greatland, Bradford Valley Goods, Bradford Forster Square,
– Plus last weekend of Steam in NE Region.
– The Isle of Man, re-opening day May 1967.
– Specials, May 1967 45562 on the Royal train, first trip in preservation of 60019.
– Leeds – Settle – Carlisle Leeds, Bell Busk, Helwith Bridge, Selside, Ribblehead, Birkett, plus last BR Steam Freight over the S & C.
– The End of BR Steam – Colne van trains with 45110 and 45407. End of Steam Specials.
Volume 5 The Keighley & Worth Valley Railway Past & Present
Featuring Gavin’s Morrison’s early films supplemented by contemporary material this programme contrasts the heady days in the1960s when a comparatively unknown line was saved, with today when the Keighley & Worth Valley Railway is one of the country’s most popular heritage lines. This brand new programme which captures many unique scenes over the years is bound to please anyone interested in railways.