Many rail fans still think that the interest went out of the UK railway scene when steam died. They should see this new programme with it’s colourful round up of the very best passenger and freight action in splendid scenery from all parts of the country!
Featuring passenger and freight from around the UK, this is a real eye opener, highlighting most current loco classes in action including:-
– Main lines
– East Coast main line services
– West Coast main line services
– Branch lines
– The Welsh Valley lines
– Oxenholme to Windermere
– Isle of Wight
– Loco hauled passenger services 37s in Wales 47s in the Midlands
– International services Eurostar services
– Rail Freight Including the following hot spots: Immingham, Worksop, Rylstone to Skipton, China Clay in Cornwall, and Channel Tunnel flows.