The best way to find out just how good our Steam World Archive series is !
• Steam on Sunderland shed and on some local workings.
• Banking at Chequerbent incline near Bolton.
• Pick-up freight operations on the Ringwood line near Poole.
• A visit to one of the most atmospheric steam sheds at Holbeck Leeds.
• Branch line action from Axminster to Lyme Regis with the famous 4-4-2 Adams tank engines.
• Main line operations from Banbury to Princes Risborough.
• The approaches to busy Preston are alive with the sound of black 5s, 8Fs and Duchesses.
• The epitome of a rural branch line steam from Fort William to Mallaig.
• Rural steam along the Welsh Cambrian coast from Aberystwyth to Barmouth.
• The most fondly remembered closed route of them all; the Somerset & Dorset.
• A cab ride on board Thornbury Castle from Worcester to Oxford.
• Kings Cross station departures in the early 60s.
• Taking water at speed from Langley water troughs near Stevenage.
• Bournemouth station when Bulleid Pacifics ruled.