Hailed as one of today’s most innovative and successful rail freight companies, this brand new programme looks at all operations including intermodal, mail, infrastructure and coal. Featuring behind the scenes site visits, interviews and cab rides.
– Infrastructure traffic – operations at Whitemoor and Wellingborough yards and at an engineering site.
– Coal – from Tyne Dock to Drax and services from Thoresby and Welbeck collieries.
– Freightliner, services from Felixstowe including a site visit to the docks and plenty of lineside footage of the Hams Hall services. Also an early visit to Potters of Selby.
– Gypsum – trains to Kirkby Thore and East Leake.
– Royal Mail – services from Shieldmuir and Warrington.
– Stock moves from Kilmarnock and Derby.
– Oil traffic to North Walsham.
– An exclusive interview with MD John Smith.